Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cheesy shepherds pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheesy Shepherds Pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Cheesy Shepherds Pie is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cheesy shepherds pie using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Shepherds Pie:
- Prepare 2 1/2 to 3 lbs ground beef
- Get 5 large potatoes, diced
- Get 1 cup diced green peppers
- Prepare 1 cup diced onion
- Prepare 1 bag steam fresh peas & carrots
- Make ready 2 cups diced carrots
- Take 3 cups shredded cheese (your choice)
- Prepare 1/2 cup worcestershire sauce
- Make ready 1/2 tsp basil
- Make ready 1/2 tsp oregano
- Get 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- Get 2 tbsp butter
- Get 1 tbsp Ranch dressing powder
- Make ready 1/2 cup milk
- Take 3 tbsp sour cream
Steps to make Cheesy Shepherds Pie:
- Cook ground beef with onions, peppers, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, basil & garlic powder in a large skillet.
- Boil potatoes until tender.
- Microwave diced carrots until very soft.
- Add bag of steam fresh peas & carrots to beef in skillet. Cook until tender.
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Drain grease from ground beef. Return to skillet and stir in half of shredded cheese. Add to large glass baking dish. Spread evenly.
- Drain potatoes. Add cooked carrots, butter, ranch powder, milk, shredded cheese and sour cream. Blend with a mixer until smooth.
- Add to glass baking dish on top of ground beef. Spread evenly. Sprinkle more shredded cheese on top.
- Bake 30 minutes. Broil for 1 minute until cheese bubbles and top browns a little.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheesy shepherds pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com