Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, alhalow arabic dessert. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Alhalow Arabic Dessert is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Alhalow Arabic Dessert is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have alhalow arabic dessert using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Alhalow Arabic Dessert:
- Take Marie biscuits or (any digestive biscuits)
- Take Butter as required
- Get 2 Cups Nido dry milk
- Prepare 2 &1/2 Cup Water
- Take 1/2 Cup Sugar (as per taste)
- Prepare 2 tbspn All-purpose flour
- Make ready 1 Egg
- Take 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Prepare 1 Packet Olper’s Cream chilled
- Get 2 tbspn Nutella
- Prepare 1 tbspn Cocoa powder
- Take For Garnish
- Get Chocolate chips
- Prepare Coconut powder (Optional)
- Take Sprinkle pearls
- Get Almonds and other nuts (Optional)
Steps to make Alhalow Arabic Dessert:
- First layer digestive biscuits+butter, put in freezer for 10 minutes.Marie biscuits ka chora karein aur 2 tbspn butter add karein (itna butter add karein ke mixture dish ki first layer mein set ho jaye na zaida na kam).
- Take a pan add 2 cups nido milk, 2&1/2 cups water, 1/2 cup sugar (you can add more if like).
- Add 2 tbspn All-purpose flour,1 egg and 1 tsp Vanilla essences.
- Mix with spoon or fork and then turn on the flame and cook it on low flame for 8 to 10 minutes like custard and stirring continuously, don’t stop stirring otherwise it will become lumpy.
- Pour custard on biscuits and put in freezer.
- And now 3rd layer: Beat Olper’s Cream one pack, cream should be chilled.
- Add 2 tbspn Nutella and 1 tbspn Cocoa powder, beat well and pour on cold custard and put in fridge for hours.
- And garnish with chocolate chips, almonds, sprinkle pearls and coconut powder.
- Ready for serve, very light and yummy dessert. Enjoy 😋
- (Mene yeah dessert bohat bar bnya hy tu different styles mein opr garnishing ki hy).
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food alhalow arabic dessert recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com