Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, tuna and pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
We Hand Select Your Items & Deliver Them To Your Door When It’s Most Convenient. Groceries, Clothing, Toys & More Delivered. Browse Our Collection Of Exciting Tuna Fish Recipes Online.
Tuna and Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Tuna and Pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tuna and pasta using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna and Pasta:
- Take Tuna and Spices——————
- Take canned tuna
- Make ready butter
- Prepare ground black pepper
- Make ready Tuna Pasta Spices see my recipe
- Take Pasta———————-
- Get bowtie/Farfalle pasta
- Get water to boil pasta
- Prepare salt
- Prepare extra Virgin olive oil
- Prepare Cheese—————–
- Get shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready Topping—————-
- Get fresh ground black pepper
A box of pasta a bag of tuna a can of peas and half a jar of Alfredo sauce seined with basil oregano and garlic. While the pasta boiled I heated the Alfredo peas tuna and dried herbs in a separate saucepan. In fact, pasta with canned tuna is one of the first pasta dishes that many young Italians learn to make. It’s well known as a staple among university students and young singles.
Steps to make Tuna and Pasta:
- Boil the pasta till done and drain. Save 2 cups of the pasta water. I usually of late spoon the pasta from one pot to the other one.
- Heat the butter and add the Tuna Pasta Spices and 1 tablespoon fresh ground black pepper. Mix well.
- When all the butter is melted and the spices are incorporated, add the pasta water a bit at the time. Stir well. Till thickened and creamy.
- Mix in the cheese. Stir constantly.
- When the cheese is blended in a bit add the pasta and tuna. Mix in well.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!
But, there are many tasty Italian canned tuna pasta recipes. Some are traditional and others more contemporary. Some are super simple, others a bit more complicated. Looking for tuna pasta salad recipes? Tuna pasta is a true one-pot meal and the answer to your weeknight dinner needs.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tuna and pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com