Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, stuffed chicken breast. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Stuffed chicken breast is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Stuffed chicken breast is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Chicken & More Delivered To Your Door. We Hand Select Your Items & Deliver Them To Your Door When It’s Most Convenient. Boxed meals, side dishes and more.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have stuffed chicken breast using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed chicken breast:
- Make ready 4 chicken breasts
- Prepare 1 salt & pepper to taste
- Prepare 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Make ready 1 bunch fresh spinach, stems removed
- Take 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, chopped
- Prepare 1/2 packages mixed Italian blend of shredded cheese
- Make ready 1 salt & pepper to taste
- Take 1 olive oil
- Take 1 panko for coating chicken breast
Chicken dinners can get real boring, real fast. Next time you cook up a chicken breast, try stuffing it with your favorite flavors — caprese, fajita, Greek, and more. Bone-in chicken breasts stuffed with spinach, cheese and onion and baked until tender. This is a simple recipe that I cooked up myself.
Steps to make Stuffed chicken breast:
- Preheat oven to 350º
- Heat saute pan add olive oil.
- Saute garlic & add mushrooms, cook for a couple minutes.
- Season with salt & pepper.
- Add spinach cook til wilted.
- Reseason with salt & pepper.
- Remove from heat & stir in cheese.
- Let cool.
- Make slit in the middle of chicken breast.
- Season with salt & pepper on both sides of chicken breast.
- Add 2 tablespoons of spinach stuffing to each chicken breast.
- Coat both sides with panko, place on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil over top of chicken breast.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked.
It is, however, based on some pretty standard Greek/Italian dishes. Spinach stuffed chicken breast with artichokes is an easy way to make a cheap staple stand out. I could eat this Stuffed Chicken Breast every single day! It’s super tender, tastes fantastic, and is a healthy meal all by itself. This Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breast is one of our all-time favorite Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipes.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food stuffed chicken breast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com