Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, omurice for your bento. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Omurice for your Bento is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Omurice for your Bento is something that I have loved my whole life.
Omurice is omelette made with fried rice (ketchup flavored chicken rice) and usually topped with ketchup. Of course you can pack it in your bento box 🙂 Making Kyaraben is not that difficult. Just plan (draw picture) before you cook.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have omurice for your bento using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Omurice for your Bento:
- Get 2 rice bowls Cooked rice (enough for the bento box)
- Make ready 1 dash less than 1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
- Get 1 slice Bacon
- Take 1/8 Onion
- Get 1 dash Carrot
- Make ready 1/2 cube Chicken consommé
- Take 1 Salt and pepper
- Get 1/2 Egg
- Get 1/2 tbsp Milk
How to Make Rilakkuma Omurice (Bento Recipe) リラックマ オムライス&a. We love your videos but you MUST include the recipe in the description or a separate post if it’s a cooking video or a summary if it’s an eating recipe. Just Bento and Just Hungry have been a great source of inspiration. Hey, I just made your omurice recipe for my kids!
Steps to make Omurice for your Bento:
- Finely chop the bacon, onion, and garlic. Sauté in a frying pan with oil.
- Once the vegetables have cooked, add the rice and stir-fry while breaking up the rice. Sprinkle the chicken consommé on top, mix it in. Add salt and pepper if needed.
- Add the milk to the beaten egg and season with salt and pepper. Make an egg crepe in a small frying pan.
- Put the egg crepe on plastic wrap and line the bento box. Top with the rice from Step 2.
- Remove Step 4 from the box with the plastic wrap.
- Put the bento box on top of Step 5.
- Firmly pinch the wrap around the bento box and flip it over!
- Remove the wrap and you have a perfectly snug omurice.
I saw it made in Tampopo years ago and always wondered what the exact technique was. anyway, in the end I adjusted it a bit by adding some greated cheese to the rice mix, and using. Sharing this Hello Kitty omurice bento I made some time… Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more. Omurice, omelet rice, is ketchup fried rice wrapped with a crepe-like thinly fried egg. Omurice is often served at western style Japanese restaurants where Hamburger Steaks and Curry and Rice are also on the menu.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food omurice for your bento recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com