Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, shijimi clam miso soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Shijimi Clam Miso Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Shijimi Clam Miso Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have shijimi clam miso soup using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shijimi Clam Miso Soup:
- Prepare 1 pack Shijimi clams (basket or freshwater clams)
- Prepare 3 tbsp Miso
- Make ready 5 cm Kombu for dashi stock
- Get 600 ml Water
Steps to make Shijimi Clam Miso Soup:
- Even if the package says, “no need to de-sand the clams,” they are still alive and there are toxins inside so let’s get them out.
- I used a shallow draining board. This way, when you clean them, any toxins and sand will sink to the bottom and it’s easy to clean up afterwards. I used 1% salt water. (Not listed in ingredients)
- Put the shijimi clams it. Cover with newspaper and let the shijimi rest for about 2 hours. If it’s a warm day, it’s better to put them in the fridge for this step.
- In the meantime make the kombu dashi stock. Gently wipe the kombu with a tightly wrung out cloth and then put it in some water to soak.
- After two hours… Look what came out! I’m glad I didn’t eat all this…
- Take out the piece of kombu and then add the shijimi clams into the water!
- When you boil it, scum will rise, so skim it off.
- Once you think the shijimi clams are starting to open, lower the heat to low and dissolve the miso. It’s done!
- Don’t let it boil after adding the miso.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food shijimi clam miso soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com