Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, my easy homemade tomato soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
• How To Make The Easiest Tomato Soup From Scratch. This simple homemade tomato soup is quick, easy, and insanely delicious. This tomato soup is excellent with canned tomatoes.
My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my easy homemade tomato soup using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup:
- Make ready 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1 large onion, diced
- Take 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Prepare 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Make ready Salt snd pepper
- Prepare 2 (14.5 oz) cans crushed or diced tomatoes
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- Make ready 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- Get 1/8 tsp ground all spice
- Prepare 1 cup milk (optional)
Add chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, basil(optional), broth, a nice pinch of salt and some pepper. Thank you all for joining me, I hope you like this quick and easy tomato soup! Make the best homemade tomato soup with fresh tomatoes with this quick and easy recipe. Crazy-good with just a handful of ingredients.
Instructions to make My Easy Homemade Tomato Soup:
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan or dutch oven over medium heat.
- Cook the onions until they’re soft (about 5 minutes), then add the garlic and cook for a further minute or so.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the flour, and mix well, cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, Italian seasoning, ground all spice and stock, whisking to blend and thicken.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Using an immersion blender blend until smooth.
- Remove from heat, then add the cream if using. I used Horizon Organic White Milk, Mixing thoroughly.
- Test for seasoning, add more is needed, then serve.
- Garnish with dried parsley, croutons, green onions and then devour.
Wondering what to make with all those tomatoes that are ripening up in your garden? Make a batch of homemade tomato soup! This quick, easy tomato soup is made using canned tomatoes, chicken broth, onion, garlic and Italian seasoning. This is the BEST tomato soup we How To Make The Best Homemade Tomato Soup: Melt butter in a stock pot or large saucepan over medium heat. Simple Homemade Tomato Soup with carrots, onions, garlic, tomatoes, broth, and bacon for deliciously rich flavor.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food my easy homemade tomato soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com