Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, instant pot deer roast. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Instant Pot Deer Roast is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Instant Pot Deer Roast is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Compare Prices on Instant Pot Pot Roast in Kitchen & Dining. Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. The Instant Pot just might be changing cooking.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have instant pot deer roast using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Deer Roast:
- Take 1.5 Lb deer roast
- Make ready 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
- Take 3-4 cups water
- Make ready 2 beef bullion cubes
- Get Desired seasonings for roast
- Prepare 1 lb package baby carrots
- Make ready 5-8 small russet potatoes diced
- Make ready 1 stick butter
The roast was frozen and into the Instant Pot it went. I diced up some baby carrots, potatoes, onion, and chopped garlic. Venison roast gets fall-apart tender in the Instant Pot braised with red wine. Get that cooked all day long taste and a full meal quickly and easily.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Deer Roast:
- Pour grapeseed oil in IP and set to sear on high
- Cut meat and sear all sides for 2-3 min each
- Add water to pan along with bullion cubes and other seasonings with meat
- Cook at high pressure for 50 minutes with pulse release until pressure is gone
- Remove lid after pressure is released and add more water If desired along with carrots, potatoes and butter
- Cook at high pressure for 16 minutes
So, you guys went BONKERS for my Instant Pot Venison Stew which was the inspiration for this Instant Pot Red Wine Venison Roast. Whisk together, scraping bottom of pot to get any stuck on pieces off the bottom to prevent burning. Instant pot venison has become a staple in our household as a quick and easy way to prepare meat. We are right in the middle of deer hunting season here. Like always, I am scrambling to use up the remnants of last year’s meat harvest before filling the freezer with more.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food instant pot deer roast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com