Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, instant kesarmalai peda recipe | malai peda | mawa peda | only 3 ingredient and instant recipe. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Only 3 ingredient and instant recipe is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Mawa Peda
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have instant kesarmalai peda recipe | malai peda | mawa peda | only 3 ingredient and instant recipe using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant KesarMalai Peda Recipe | Malai Peda | Mawa Peda | Only 3 ingredient and instant recipe:
- Get 1/2 cup Condensed milk
- Take Milk Powder 1 cup (Unsweetend)
- Get 2 tablespoon warm milk – few saffron
- Get 2 tablespoon Ghee
Steps to make Instant KesarMalai Peda Recipe | Malai Peda | Mawa Peda | Only 3 ingredient and instant recipe:
- First add saffron in to 2tbsp warm milk. meanwhile add ghee into the pan and add condensed milk.
- Add milk powder and cook it well until it becomes thick and leaves the sides.
- Add saffron and mix it well and cook until all saffron milk evaported.
- Keep it cool down for while.
- Grease the butter paper with ghee and make cylindrical shape and wrap with paper.
- Let it cool down for 1 hour.
- Remove from the paper and cut round shape.
- Garnish with pistachio or almond.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food instant kesarmalai peda recipe | malai peda | mawa peda | only 3 ingredient and instant recipe recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com