Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, beef stew. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef stew is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Beef stew is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Buy Groceries at Amazon & Save. Scrumptious Beef Recipes To Make Any Meal A Success W/ Kraft®, Today! Stifado is a Greek beef stew and my all-time favorite Greek dish.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have beef stew using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef stew:
- Make ready Beef
- Get Tatashe
- Get Fresh pepper
- Get Fresh tomatoes
- Take Onions
- Make ready Ginger and garlic
- Make ready Vegetable oil
- Prepare Salt and Maggi
I took the great base recipe, and tweaked it with a compilation of reviewer recommendations. The end result is a winner, to be sure. Add beef, a few pieces at a time, and toss to coat. Heat olive oil in a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium heat.
Steps to make Beef stew:
- Wash beef well and put in a pot,add salt Maggi and little chopped onion and pepper and heat for 20mins or till the meat is soft
- Wash onion, slice and set aside, Wash tomatoes, pepper,tatashe, ginger and garlic,then blend
- Get another clean pot place on fire add vegetable oil after 2mins add onion and all the blended tomatoes allow to fry for 10mins
- Stir continuously till the sour taste is gone,then add salt,maggi and any other spice of your choice
- Add the meat stock if there is still any left and allow it to simmer on low heat for 7 to 10mins, turn off heat and serve with boiled rice
Beef stew is the ultimate comfort food. With switched-up ingredients and creative twists, these variations elevate the classic from familiar to fabulous. Heat a large Dutch oven with a tight-fitting lid over medium-high heat. Season the beef generously with salt and pepper, and add to the pan. You can make Martha Stewart’s beef stew recipe in the oven or a slow cooker.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food beef stew recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com