Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, instant pot rice pudding. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Instant Pot Rice pudding is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Instant Pot Rice pudding is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Rice pudding is a delicious and easy to make dessert recipe! Make the best creamy, old fashioned rice pudding recipe quicker and easier using a pressure cooker or Instant Pot. This recipe for the best pressure cooker rice pudding is comfort food at its best.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook instant pot rice pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Rice pudding:
- Get 1 cup Arborio rice
- Get 1 1/2 cups water
- Make ready 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Get 2 cups whole milk, divided*
- Make ready 1/2 cup sugar
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Take 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Take 3/4 cup raisins
How to Make Instant Pot Rice Pudding – Step by Step: In pressure cooking pot, combine rice, water, and salt. Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. This is the best pressure cooker rice pudding recipe you can get! We love easy and creamy desserts to make.
Instructions to make Instant Pot Rice pudding:
- In pressure cooking pot, combine rice, water, and salt. Lock the lid in place and select High Pressure and 3 minutes cook time. When beep sounds turn off pressure cooker and use a natural pressure release for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, release any remaining pressure with a quick pressure release.
- Add 1 1/2 cups milk and sugar to rice in pressure cooking pot; stir to combine.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk eggs with remaining 1/2 cup milk and vanilla. Pour through a fine mesh strainer into pressure cooking pot. Select sauté and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture starts to boil. Turn off pressure cooker. Remove pot from the pressure cooker. Stir in raisins.
- Pudding will thicken as it cools. Serve warm or pour into serving dishes and chill.
- Served topped with whipped cream, and a sprinkle of cinnamon or nutmeg, if desired.
We Canadians tend to eat rice pudding that is vastly different from our American friends – and we take our rice pudding really seriously. While the southern version is a creamy, more pudding concentrated dessert our prairie rice pudding is very rice based. Instant Pot Rice Pudding Read on to Learn How To Make the Best Instant Pot Rice Pudding! Let’s get started on how to make creamy rice pudding in Instant Pot!! Save time and make Rich & Super Creamy Instant Pot Rice Pudding in pressure cooker!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food instant pot rice pudding recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com