Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chocolate chip cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Convenient same-day delivery when you want it. Get your favorite food & products delivered in the same day. Great For Lunchboxes, After School, Or On-The-Go.
Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chocolate Chip Cookies is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Take 1 cup granulated sugar
- Prepare 1 cup softened butter
- Prepare 2 whole eggs
- Prepare 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Make ready 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Prepare 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- Make ready 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 2 cups semisweet chocochips (can be replaces with choco nibs)
- Get 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. We named this recipe “Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies,” because it’s got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it’s a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that’s been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
Steps to make Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C
- In a large bowl, beat sugar and butter until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla, continue to mix untill light and fluffy.
- Combine dried ingredients (flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt), stir into butter mixture until well blended.
- Mix in chocochips (nibs) and walnuts. Drop by rounded teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes in preheated oven, or until set. Cool slightly on the cookie sheets before transferring to wire racks to cool completely
Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. This chocolate chip cookie recipe makes cookies that are absolutely irresistible on the day they are made: the edges are buttery and crispy, the middles are soft and chewy, and the chocolate chips are perfectly semi-melty. They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com