Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, fish machboos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Today lets see how to make Fish Machboos / Majboos. Machboos is a dish which can be prepared with chicken or fish or mutton. Here am sharing the recipe of Fish majboos.
Fish Machboos is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Fish Machboos is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have fish machboos using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Machboos:
- Take King Fish steak
- Take basmati rice, soaked for 30 minutes
- Prepare oil
- Take cinnamon
- Take green cardamoms
- Prepare cloves
- Make ready onion, chopped
- Get ginger-garlic paste
- Prepare turmeric powder
- Make ready Arabic spice
- Take cardamom powder
- Get dry lime
- Take green chilies
- Make ready salt
- Make ready coriander leaves, chopped
- Take fried onion
- Prepare ghee
Salata Hara (Arabic style tomato crush/salsa) Blend together. Machboos is a dish which can be prepared with chicken or fish or mutton. Here am sharing the recipe of Fish majboos. Majboos is the national dish of Bahrain and hence it is called as Bahraini dish.
Steps to make Fish Machboos:
- Apply 1 tsp. of the Arabic spice and salt to taste to the fish steak and marinate for 10-15 minutes. Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a pan and fry the fish till well done on both sides. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat remaining oil & temper with cardamoms, cinnamon and cloves. Add the onion and saute till it turns slightly brown.
- Add all the dry spices & ginger-garlic paste mixed with some water. Saute till the oil separates.
- Add the soaked rice, green chilies & the dry lime. Mix everything well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 1/2 cups hot water & pressure cook for 2 whistles. Switch off the flame and let it cool down.
- Add the ghee and fluff it up with a fork.
- Transfer to a serving plate and arrange the fried fish on top. Garnish with coriander leaves and fried onion. Enjoy as it is or with some side dish.
See recipes for chicken machboos, Machboos Chicken, Fish Machboos too. With fish machboos being another favorite dish eaten during Ramadan, we chose this video as our fourth one created for the Dubai Municipality. In line with its awareness… Fish majboos (Arabic rice with fish).awesome Arabic Fried Fish Recipe Samak home made delicious . Today’s recipe is a Here is the another method of making fish kabsa or fish majboos (machboos). Kuwaiti cuisine is a fusion of Arabian, Persian, Indian, and Mediterranean cuisines.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fish machboos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com