Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, butter mochi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Butter Mochi is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Butter Mochi is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have butter mochi using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Butter Mochi:
- Take Mochiko Flour
- Take Sugar
- Take Baking Powder
- Make ready Eggs
- Prepare Milk
- Get Vanilla
- Get Butter, Melted
- Prepare Coconut Flakes, Sweetened
Instructions to make Butter Mochi:
- Preheat oven to 350?F.
- Grease very well a 9×13 baking pan or 11×11 pan
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, sugar, and baking powder.
- In a medium bowl, beat the eggs, milk, and vanilla.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ones and stir to mix well.
- Add the melted butter and coconut.
- Pour into baking pan and bake for about one hour. Place a cookie sheet on the rack below to catch any drips that may occur.
- When done, let the mochi cool completely before cutting and serving.
- Variations: – 1) For a Philippino version (Bibingka), replace the milk and coconut flakes with 1 can of coconut milk and 1 can of evaporated milk. – 2) Leave out the coconut flakes for a non-coconut but still tasty mochi. – 3) For a healthier version, try using low fat milk and an alternate sugar type (e.g. stevia, xylotol, coconut sugar, etc.). You might also want to leave out the coconut flakes.
- Tip: Make a day ahead as the mochi tastes better overnight.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food butter mochi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com