Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, nickie’s simple beef stroganoff. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Nickie’s simple beef stroganoff is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Nickie’s simple beef stroganoff is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Cover your saucepan with a lid and let the stroganoff simmer at least long enough to get your noodle done. Take the egg mix and pour over the stroganoff and use your fork to quickly mix it in so the eggs don’t scramble. Remove from heat and it will thicken as it cools, and then enjoy.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have nickie’s simple beef stroganoff using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Nickie’s simple beef stroganoff:
- Prepare 1 1 lb. of ground chuck
- Take 2 packages knorr’s pasta sides – stroganoff
- Prepare 2 heaping spoonfuls of sour cream
- Take 2 eggs
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of beef broth
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of water
- Make ready 1 cup milk
- Make ready 1 can of cream of mushroom soup
- Get 1 small onion, chopped
- Get salt and pepper
- Make ready 1 about 1/2 bag of egg noodles
- Get 1 margarine
The classic Russian recipe of beef stroganoff using ground beef, onions, beef broth, and heavy cream for a rich and flavorful sauce served over egg noodles. If you’ve ever chewed your way through dry, overcooked beef, you’re going to LOVE this Beef Stroganoff recipe! Just two simple rules for juicy. Now you can make everyone’s favorite stroganoff in ONE POT with ground beef!
Instructions to make Nickie’s simple beef stroganoff:
- Chop your onion and add it in with your ground chuck, and brown your meat with onions. After it’s done, drain the grease and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, follow the directions on the 2 packs of knorr’s pasta sides, except substitute 1 1/2 cups of beef broth instead of water. Also add your extra noodles.
- Add the heaping spoonfuls of sour cream after it starts to boil.
- In a cup, put your eggs and beat well with a fork, and then add warm water to fill the cup on up. Add your salt and pepper to your eggs and set aside for last.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup in your saucepan.
- Cover your saucepan with a lid and let the stroganoff simmer at least long enough to get your noodle done.
- Add in your meat, cover, simmer for a few more minutes.
- Take the egg mix and pour over the stroganoff and use your fork to quickly mix it in so the eggs don’t scramble.
- Remove from heat and it will thicken as it cools, and then enjoy.
No-fuss + budget-friendly with the quickest clean-up! It’s truly a one pot wonder where even the uncooked egg noodles cook right in that sauce, sopping up everything. No-fuss, quick, simple, cheap and only one pan to. This simple homemade stroganoff recipe takes me straight back to my childhood. Stroganoff actually originated in Russia (something I did not know!) and refers to a meal that is made by cooking beef thin strips of beef in a flavorful, sour cream based sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food nickie’s simple beef stroganoff recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com