Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, for cherry blossom viewing bentos✿ soboro gunkan maki with 3 colors of spring✿. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
For Cherry Blossom Viewing Bentos✿ Soboro Gunkan Maki with 3 Colors of Spring✿ is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. For Cherry Blossom Viewing Bentos✿ Soboro Gunkan Maki with 3 Colors of Spring✿ is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook for cherry blossom viewing bentos✿ soboro gunkan maki with 3 colors of spring✿ using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make For Cherry Blossom Viewing Bentos✿ Soboro Gunkan Maki with 3 Colors of Spring✿:
- Make ready 1 heaped rice bowl worth Hot cooked white rice
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1 sheet Toasted nori seaweed
- Prepare For the chicken soboro:
- Prepare 100 grams Minced chicken
- Prepare 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- Get 2 tsp Sugar
- Get 1 tsp Sake
- Make ready Kinshi tamago (finely shredded thin omelette)
- Get 1 Egg
- Make ready 1 tsp Sugar
- Take Green peas
- Make ready 20 Green peas
- Prepare 1 tsp Sake
Steps to make For Cherry Blossom Viewing Bentos✿ Soboro Gunkan Maki with 3 Colors of Spring✿:
- ■Chicken soboro: Combine all the ingredients in a small pot, and cook for 2-3 minutes while stirring with chopsticks.
- ■Kinshi tamago: Coat a frying pan with a little oil (not listed) and heat up. Add the sugar into beaten egg, pour the mixture into the frying pan, and make a very thin omelet. Julienne the omelet.
- ■Green peas: Add the sake into 100 ml of water, add the green peas and boil for 2-3 minutes. When they are cooked through, let them cool in the braising water.
- Shape the rice into large cherry tomato-sized balls (wet your hands and put a little salt on your palms). Cut the longer side of the nori seaweed into 6 pieces, and wrap the rice balls with them.
- Add the soboro, egg and green peas on top of the rice in that order, and it’s done.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food for cherry blossom viewing bentos✿ soboro gunkan maki with 3 colors of spring✿ recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com