Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, scallops enoki takikomi gohan. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Scallops Enoki Takikomi Gohan is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Scallops Enoki Takikomi Gohan is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have scallops enoki takikomi gohan using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Scallops Enoki Takikomi Gohan:
- Prepare 200-300 g Scallops
- Get 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine)
- Prepare 1 pinch Salt
- Get 2 cups Japanese Short Grain Rice *180ml cup
- Take 400 ml Dashi Stock
- Make ready 1-2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Take 1 small piece Ginger *sliced into fine strips
- Take 100 g Enoki *cut to 2 to 3cm length
- Take 2 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Make ready Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix)
- Prepare Toasted Sesame Seeds *optional
- Take Nori *optional
Steps to make Scallops Enoki Takikomi Gohan:
- If you use Frozen Scallops, thaw them thoroughly. Place scallops in a bowl, add a pinch Salt and Sake and massage. Set aside while you are preparing Rice and Enoki.
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear.
- Drain the rice and put it into the rice cooker’s inner pot. Add the Dashi Stock and Soy sauce. Place Ginger and Enoki, then Scallops on top. DO NOT stir.
- Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking.
- When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then loosen and mix gently.
- Sprinkle some chopped Spring Onion and Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) over. Toasted Nori and Toasted Sesame Seeds are also yummy with this dish.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food scallops enoki takikomi gohan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com