Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, jain stuffed pita bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jain Stuffed Pita bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Jain Stuffed Pita bread is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Divine Jainism presents Jain recipes From a Jain’s kitchen. Jain Hummus with pita bread recipe by Purvi Shah. Try this new Jain recipe and share with your friends and family. Следующее.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have jain stuffed pita bread using 31 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jain Stuffed Pita bread:
- Make ready 2 Cup wheat flour
- Prepare 2 tablespoon sugar
- Make ready 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Take 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Make ready 1 cup curd
- Get Water as per requirement
- Get 2 tablespoon oil
- Get Salt as per taste
- Make ready For cheese sauce stuffing
- Take 1 tbsp butter
- Take 1 tbsp maida
- Prepare 1 cup milk
- Take Half cup water
- Take 2-3 tbsp grated cheese
- Get 1 tablespoon oregano
- Get 1 tablespoon chili flakes
- Make ready Crush black paper
- Prepare Salt as per taste
- Make ready 1/4 cup boil corn
- Make ready 1/4 cup capsicum
- Prepare 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- Make ready 1 teaspoon basil leaves
- Get for Mexican stuffing
- Make ready 2 finely chopped tomatoes
- Prepare 1 cup boiled mashed red kidney beans
- Make ready 1/4 cup boiled corn
- Prepare to taste Crush black paper
- Make ready Salt as per taste
- Get 1 teaspoon oregano
- Get 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- Prepare 1/4 cup chopped coriander
The pitas you make at home are worlds apart from the stuff you buy in stores, and watching them puff to glorious heights in your oven or on your stovetop is culinary magic. You can make pita bread either in the oven or on the stovetop, and there are advantages and disadvantages to both. The Stuffed Pita Bread recipe out of our category Poultry! Stuffed Pita Bread – Homemade fast food – so fresh, so juicy and soooo delicious!
Instructions to make Jain Stuffed Pita bread:
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda,baking powder,sugar,oil,curd and combine well. If required water then, add water until you have a soft dough.Now Cover and let rest for 30 minutes (up to 2 hours)
- After rest Now knead for a minute into a small dough.Divide the dough into eight portions – Roll each into a ball – set aside.Use a rolling pin to roll into a 6 to 8-inch disc.
- Heat a non stick pan on medium heat. Flip the rolled out dough and place it on the hot pan. After about 20 sec flip the dough and you will – observe that the dough puffs up like a balloon in minute’s time. Flip it over again and cook on both sides.Wrap the pita bread in a tea towel to keep it warm and soft. The bread tastes amazing when still warm and fresh.
- To prepare cheese sauce stuffing Heat butter in a non stick pan, add flour and saute for 30 Seconds. Milk water and cook on medium heat team mixture thickens, mixing continuously. Reduce heat, add boiled corns, capsicum, basil leaves, chopped coriander, oregano, chilli flakes, salt crust black pepper and cook for 1-2 minutes
- To prepare Mexican stuffing Heat butter in a non stick pan.add tomatoes and saute for 30 Seconds. Add salt, crushed black pepper, oregano, chilli flakes and saute for 1 minutes. Red kidney beans, boiled corn and cook for 1-2 minutes. Mash well using the back of the spatula. Add 2-3 tbsp water and cook for 1 or 2 minutes
- Serve the pita pockets with fillings of your choice like falafel, hummus, veggie fillings.here I have serve pita bread with Mexican stuffing and cheese sauce stuffing which taste yummy
- Take a pita bread and cut in to two parts. Slit with one side intact to make pockets.
- Put some Mexican stuffing in a half of pita bread pocket and top with grated cheese. And put some white sauce stuffing in a pita bread pocket and top with grated cheese. Heat a pan with 1 tbsp oil and put both stuffed pita bread and roast golden brown both side and serve hot with tomato ketchup
Pita Bread – What’s in Your Pocket? There are many baked products that you could make at home, but because of time, effort, and quality issues, probably But the good news is, even if they don’t fully puff, you should still get some sort of internal pocket with which to stuff. Making your own homemade pita bread is both easy and inexpensive. No need to pay the grocery store markup. Making your own pita bread is such a smart thing to do.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food jain stuffed pita bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com