Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, fatai (lebanese meat pies). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fatai (Lebanese Meat Pies) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Fatai (Lebanese Meat Pies) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook fatai (lebanese meat pies) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fatai (Lebanese Meat Pies):
- Make ready For the dough
- Make ready Plain flour
- Prepare + 1 tablespoon Lukewarm water
- Prepare Vegetable oil
- Get Salt
- Prepare Dried yeast
- Make ready Filling
- Get Ground beef
- Make ready Potato
- Take Onion
- Get each Salt and pepper
- Take Lemon juice
Steps to make Fatai (Lebanese Meat Pies):
- Put the dough ingredients into a bowl and knead well. Once smooth, divide into 12-14 portions, roll into balls, and let rest.
- Cut the potatoes into small pieces and finely shop the onions. In a separate bowl, mix the ground meat, lemon juice, salt, and pepper and mix it together.
- Put a teaspoon of Step 2 on a small plate and heat it up in the microwave to taste-test. Adjust the seasonings as needed.
- Roll out Step 1 into round discs, then top with 1.5 tablespoon of the filling from Step 2. Shape the filling into a triangle.
- Fold up the sides to create a triangle. Leave the center open. Transfer to a baking sheet.
- Bake in an oven warmed to 200℃ for 12 minutes until lightly browned.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fatai (lebanese meat pies) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com