Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, lahmacun – turkish minced lamb pitta/pizza. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lahmacun – Turkish minced lamb pitta/pizza is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Lahmacun – Turkish minced lamb pitta/pizza is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Lahmacun is a very TASTY Turkish dish. Combine with minced lamb and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle pizzas with tahini mixture, then scatter with pine nuts and parsley.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have lahmacun – turkish minced lamb pitta/pizza using 17 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Lahmacun – Turkish minced lamb pitta/pizza:
- Take For the dough:
- Make ready 1/2 cup water
- Prepare 1/2 cup milk
- Prepare 2 and 1/2 cup flour
- Prepare 1 tea spoon easy bake yeast
- Get 1 tea spoon sugar
- Make ready 1 tea spoon salt
- Take For the top:
- Make ready 400-500 gr minced lamb
- Make ready 3 onions
- Prepare 4 tomatoes
- Take 2-3 clove garlic
- Take 1 green pepper
- Prepare 1/2 bunch parsley
- Prepare 1 tbsp chilli paste
- Get Ground pepper
- Take Salt
A simple flatbread base topped with spicy lamb mince, herbs and When I first heard of Lahmacun, I just knew I would love it – I love pizza, I love Turkish flavours and I LOVE lamb – so the idea of combining all three was just too exciting. From Britain’s favourite TV chef, an amazing cookbook exploring the many and varied cuisines of the Med. Lahmacun turkish delicious pizza with minced beef or lamb meat, paprika, tomatoes. Photo about Lahmacun traditional turkish pizza with minced beef or lamb meat on dark table background.
Steps to make Lahmacun – Turkish minced lamb pitta/pizza:
- Let’s start with the dough first. I prefer using milk and water mixture for my dough but all water would be fine. Mix half cup of milk with half cup of hot water, add some sugar and mix. In a large bowl, mix the mixture with 2 and a half cup of flour, yeast and salt.
- The dough will have a sticky texture. It should be medium hard; not so soft, not so hard.
- Close the bowl with cling film and let it rest for an hour in a warm dark place.
- While the dough getting ready we can prepare the topping. Finely chop all the vegetables and add them to the minced lamb. Don’t forget the skin the tomatoes. Add the chilli paste, pepper and salt.
- This is how the topping should look like.
- When the dough ready, it should approximately be double the original size.
- Now we can start working on our base. You have to work with flour in every step. Add pitch of flour whenever you are touching or trying to give shape.
- Lahmacun and pitta have different shapes. Lahmacun is circular shaped like pizza and pitta (“pide”) is oval. The shape and size all depends on your preference and oven trays. The base should be quite thin. Here is lahmacun base.
- Here is pitta (pide) base:
- Place the bases on to the oven trays with baking papers. And put some toppings.
- Spread the topping so that all the base is covered. For pitta, fold the edges inside.
- Put them in a 200 degree Celsius pre-heated oven. And cook until top and bottom is golden; approximately 30-40min.
- Enjoy it with a touch of lemon. I almost always drink “ayran” along with it; which is a yogurt drink. I hope you enjoy too. “Afiyet olsun!”.
Cevizli Lahmacun or Turkish Pizza with walnut. Traditional Georgian khachapuri on the table. These Turkish pizzas are topped with a seasoned ground beef and veggie mixture and are baked until golden brown and crispy. Pizza with a twist, topped with a creamy tzatziki sauce, tomatoes and shredded cabbage. They’re the perfect treat for any night of the week.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food lahmacun – turkish minced lamb pitta/pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com