Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, cottage pie cups. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cottage Pie Cups is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Cottage Pie Cups is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cottage pie cups using 21 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cottage Pie Cups:
- Take salt
- Prepare distilled white vinegar
- Get ice water
- Make ready butter
- Prepare lard
- Take all purpose flour
- Prepare Potatoes——————
- Make ready medium potatoes
- Get evaporated milk
- Prepare salt
- Get large egg yokes
- Prepare butter
- Make ready shredded mozzarella cheese
- Make ready Beef mixture———————
- Make ready ground chuck
- Prepare large carrot grated
- Prepare medium onion grated
- Get Worcestershire sauce
- Take kosher salt
- Get ground black pepper
- Get tomato paste
Steps to make Cottage Pie Cups:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Put in the water and boil till fork tender.
- Drain the potatoes put back into the pot add the milk, yokes, and butter mash and mix till creamy. Stir in the mozzarella cheese. Salt to taste. Let cool
- To a skillet add the beef, carrots, onions, Worcestershire sauce, and spices. Brown the beef then drain. Add the tomato paste. Simmer 7 minutes.
- Cut in the shortening and the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Mix the water and vinegar together in a cup. Add the mixture to the crumbs. Mix together just until the dough is combined knead till easy to work with.
- Spray the muffin pan with nonstick spray. Add the pie crust to the muffin pan fill each hole.
- Add meat filling to the pie crust
- Add potatoes to a ziploc bag. Cut the tip of one corner off.
- Squeeze the potatoes through the opening, or spoon it on.
- Add the muffin pan to the oven and bake 20-25 minutes till crust is done and Potatoes are browned a bit.
- Let rest 10 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cottage pie cups recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com