Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, cheese korokke. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cheese korokke is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Cheese korokke is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have cheese korokke using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheese korokke:
- Get medium potatoes
- Make ready onion
- Take powder milk
- Prepare butter
- Make ready mozzarella cheese
- Get large egg
- Make ready all purpose flour
- Prepare breadcrumps
- Prepare salt and pepper
- Make ready vegetable oil
Instructions to make Cheese korokke:
- In a pot put water and potatoes and bring it to a boil. Cook potatoes until a skewer goes through the potato easily. Mash the potatoes.
- Chop onion, in skillet heat butter on medium high seat. Saute onion until soft.
- Add the onion, milk, salt, and pepper into mashed potato.
- Start making korokke balls, put mozzarella cheese inside korokke
- Dredge each ball in flour, egg, and breadcrumps.
- Store in the refrigerator for 30 min. In a frying pan, heat oil over medium high heat, deep fry korokke until they are golden brown.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food cheese korokke recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com