Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, a family favorite! plump inari sushi. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
A Family Favorite! Plump Inari Sushi is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. A Family Favorite! Plump Inari Sushi is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have a family favorite! plump inari sushi using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make A Family Favorite! Plump Inari Sushi:
- Make ready 5 pieces Aburaage
- Prepare 200 ml ●Dashi stock
- Prepare 1 tbsp ●Mirin
- Take 4 tbsp ●Cane or granulated sugar
- Prepare 2 tbsp ●Soy sauce
- Take 360 ml Rice
- Make ready 180 ml Water
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp Sake
- Make ready 1 ×2 1/2 cm Kombu for dashi stock
- Take 2 tbsp ◆Vinegar
- Make ready 1 tbsp ◆Sugar
- Take 1/2 tsp ◆Salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp White sesame (if you prefer)
Instructions to make A Family Favorite! Plump Inari Sushi:
- Roll a chopstick over the aburaage to make it easier to open them up into pockets.
- Boil the aburaage for 10 seconds to remove excess oil.
- Sandwich the aburaage between sheets of paper towels to drain off the excess water. Cut in half.
- Put the ingredients marked ● into a pot and bring to a boil. Add the aburaage and simmer over low heat for 5 minutes while pouring the broth over them.
- Turn off the heat and let cool. If you’re going to make the sushi later, store the seasoned aburaage in the fridge together with the broth.
- To make the sushi vinegar: Put the ingredients marked ◆ into a heatproof bowl and microwave for 30 seconds at 500W. Mix to dissolve the sugar.
- To make the sushi rice: 1. Rinse the rice and cook in a rice cooker with water, sake and kombu.
- Transfer the steamed rice to a bowl. Add combined sushi vinegar, and mix briskly while fanning with a hand-held fan to cool.
- Cover the rice with a wrung out moistened kitchen towel. 4. Mix the sesame seeds to taste.
- Squeeze the aburaage lightly to remove the liquid. Stuff 35 g of the rice into each pocket. Tip: The mini-inari sushi in the front row of the photo have been cut in half again after being stuffed with rice.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food a family favorite! plump inari sushi recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com