Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vegetarian pasta bake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegetarian Pasta Bake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Vegetarian Pasta Bake is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegetarian pasta bake using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetarian Pasta Bake:
- Get 500 grams penne pasta
- Make ready 1 tbsp olive oil
- Take 1 brown onion, chopped
- Make ready 1 red capsicum, diced
- Make ready 200 grams mushrooms, chopped
- Make ready 3 carrots, diced
- Get 1 zucchini, diced (optional)
- Prepare 1 cup corn kernels
- Get 1 cup milk
- Take 1 cup grated cheese
- Make ready 1 tbsp parsley flakes
- Prepare 1 Grated parmesan/mozarella cheese
Steps to make Vegetarian Pasta Bake:
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Saute onion, capsicum, carrot, zucchini and mushroom in oil until soft.
- Boil pasta until just tender.
- Add parsley and corn to vegetables and stir for another 2 minutes.
- Place pasta in casserole dish, sprinkle with Parmesan and stir.
- Add vegetables to casserole dish and stir.
- Pour milk over and top with grated cheese.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food vegetarian pasta bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com