Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, sesame sashimi bowl. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Sesame Sashimi Bowl is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Sesame Sashimi Bowl is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sesame sashimi bowl using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sesame Sashimi Bowl:
- Get 200 grams Sashimi grade seasonal fish
- Get 3 tbsp ● Soy sauce
- Get 2 tbsp ● Mirin (microwave for about 15 seconds)
- Take 1 tbsp ● Ground sesame seeds (or sesame seed paste)
- Make ready 15 cm Japanese leek (or green onion)
- Get 1 Shredded nori seaweed
- Prepare 1 Shiso leaves (if it came with the sashimi)
- Take Sushi rice (or plain rice)
- Get 2 bowls full Plain steamed rice
- Take 2 tbsp ★ Vinegar
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp ★ Sugar
- Take 1 pinch ★ Salt
Steps to make Sesame Sashimi Bowl:
- Mix the ● ingredients together and chill in the refrigerator.
- If the sashimi is in blocks, slice thinly (slice by drawing the knife blade towards you for clean cuts)
- Add the sashimi to the combined ingredients from Step 1, and chill in the refrigerator for about 10 minutes.
- Slice the white part of the leek or green onion lengthwise and discard the green core (use in miso soup).
- Finely julienne the white part of the leek on the diagonal and soak in a bowl of water. The shavings will curl up.
- Combine the ★ ingredients and mix with freshly cooked hot rice to make sushi rice.
- Put the sushi rice on a plate, and lay the sashimi slices on top one at a time. Arrange the shredded leek in the middle in a mound, and top with finely julienned shiso leaves.
- Pour the remaining marinade over, scatter with some shredded nori seaweed, and it’s done.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sesame sashimi bowl recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com