Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, leftover pita bread pizza. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Leftover Pita Bread Pizza is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Leftover Pita Bread Pizza is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Like, too much pita bread, even for the pounds of shawarma I make when I make shawarma. In the morning, there’s leftover pita. Bread Pizza is a quick and easy dinner that’s also perfect for game day or movie night.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook leftover pita bread pizza using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Pita Bread Pizza:
- Get 1 leftover pita bread
- Get 2 tbsp pizza sauce
- Prepare 1/2 chopped onion
- Take 4 chopped mushrooms
- Make ready 1/2 chopped capsicum
- Prepare 1/2 chopped tomato
- Prepare 100 grams mozzarella cheese
- Get 1/2 tsp dried herbs
- Prepare 1/2 tsp olive oil
Made the night before, these are perfect for the lunchbox. Try tomato, capsicum, onion, mushroom or leftover potato or kumara on your pizza. Just set up pita loaves, sauce, and your toppings buffet style, and allow your kids’ imagination to take over. We highly recommend using these pita pizzas for after-school snacks, sleepovers, Friday night movies or just whenever your kids need a quick pick-me-up in under.
Instructions to make Leftover Pita Bread Pizza:
- Take a pita bread and lightly toast in a pan till slightly brown on both sides.
- Apply 1/2 tsp olive oil on one side of the pita bread. This will help to prevent pita from getting soggy because of the sauce and cheese.
- After applying oil, put pizza sauce, vegetables and cheese over it.
- Place it in a pan with lid and cook on low flame for 5-8 mins, until cheese melts.
- Take off the heat, add dried herbs, cut into slices and serve hot.
- Note: if you do not want to cook it in a pan, cook it in oven at 200° C for 10 mins, until cheese melts.
- Serve hot with ketchup and mustard sauce.
Using the air fryer is a fast and easy way to reheat leftover pizza. It returns the cheese to a nice bubbly, melty state whilst keeping the crust nice and crisp (no soggy bottoms here!). Pita pizza recipe – Experiment with different toppings. This pita pizza recipe is so easy to prepare that is almost embarrassing to call it a recipe! Place a piece of pita bread on a flat oven-safe tray.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food leftover pita bread pizza recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com