Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, apple butter – slow cooker. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cookware & More Delivered To Your Door. We Hand Select Your Items & Deliver Them To Your Door When It’s Most Convenient. Compare Prices on Butter Cooker in Kitchen & Dining.
Apple Butter – Slow Cooker is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Apple Butter – Slow Cooker is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook apple butter – slow cooker using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Apple Butter – Slow Cooker:
- Get 1.5 lbs apples (about 4 medium or 3 large)
- Prepare 1/4 cup brown sugar (could also use maple syrup or honey)
- Get 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Make ready 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- Get 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- Make ready 1/8 tsp. ground allspice
- Get 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Make ready pinch salt
With a variety of apples in the mountainous region, farmers and other locals have traditionally looked for different ways to preserve the abundance nature provided. Slow Cooker Apple Butter- only a handful of ingredients needed to make this thick and flavorful fall favorite. This homemade, fresh apple butter makes a large batch and costs only a fraction of what store-bought apple butter costs. It’s wonderfully tangy and sweet with lots of cinnamon flavor.
Steps to make Apple Butter – Slow Cooker:
- Core and roughly chop the apples. You can peel them if you’d like, but I don’t feel it’s necessary, considering everything will be blended at the end. Place them in a lightly greased slow cooker.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and allspice over the apples and stir to incorporate. Place the lid on and cook on low heat for 6 or so hours.
- After the 6 or so hours, the apples should be all broken down and very tender. It will resemble a chunky, rustic applesauce in texture, but it should be thicker and darker than applesauce.
- Use an immersion blender to blend it right in the slow cooker bowl or transfer it to a food processor and pulse until smooth. Once its pureed, stir in the vanilla and salt.
- Place it into a large shallow bowl so it can cool off. Allow it to cool completely, then place it in an airtight container (I like to use a mason jar) and store in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
After blending leave the apple butter in the slow cooker. Turn the slow cooker to HIGH and leave the lid off. Recipes to use up your apple butter: Apple Butter Little Smokies; Slow Cooker Apple Butter Pork Chops; Slow Cooker Cider Braised Pork Roast; Apple Butter Snickerdoodles Recipe by Crazy for Crust Slow Cooker Apple Butter. Apple butter is the perfect thing to slather over toast or eat by the spoonful when no one is looking. Put a lid on the pot and let the slow cooker do the work!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food apple butter – slow cooker recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com